Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Emphasis in Health Promotion
While earning my degree, my greatest supporters were:
- My family, especially my cute parents, Adam and Cindy, my bestfriend Matalasi, my other amazing friends and of course my teammates.
What I enjoyed most about my experience at BYU was:
- Having the opportunity to connect with different people and make lifelong friends. I also loved participating in intramurals and playing on the rugby team. My favorite memory from college is winning a national championship with my best friends.
While earning my degree I was involved in the following clubs/organizations:
- BYU Women's Rugby Team, Business Student Association, Public Health Association
I plan to use my degree to:
- Make a positive impact in the lives of others through improving the health of vulnerable populations.
Now that I have completed the program, I'm most looking forward to:
- No more homework or exams! I am also excited to apply my knowledge of public health to find my passion in a career I love!