Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Emphasis in Health Promotion
While earning my degree, my greatest supporters were:
- My amazing family, and friends
What I enjoyed most about my experience at BYU was:
- Being able to have access to so many powerful and amazing opportunities that are rarely available anywhere else. Also being able to meet so many inspiring and fun people.
While earning my degree I was involved in the following clubs/organizations:
- Anti-sex Trafficking, Women in Business, Public Health Club, and intramural sports
I plan to use my degree to:
- Help people have the most fulfilling and healthy lives possible.
Now that I have completed the program, I'm most looking forward to:
- Continuing my education and learning more and more about people around me and seeing how I can best help them.