Brittany Brianne Steenhoek
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Emphasis in Health Promotion
While earning my degree, my greatest supporters were:
- my wonderful parents, several amazing YSA bishops, and my supportive and loving friends.
What I enjoyed most about my experience at BYU was:
- learning so much about how the world works and what I can do to help improve it. I feel that my world-view was widened so much by the courses I took. I also really enjoyed taking so many fun classes -- hockey, badminton, tennis, and scuba diving were some favorites.
While earning my degree I was involved in the following clubs/organizations:
- BYU Student Association, BYU Students for International Development, BYU Nonprofit Student Society
I plan to use my degree to:
- help improve the world by working with non-profits, social innovation organizations, and marginalized populations.
Now that I have completed the program, I'm most looking forward to:
- applying everything I have learned and continuing to grow and progress throughout my career and lifetime.