Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Emphasis in Health Science
While earning my degree, my greatest supporters were:
- My husband Kody, my parents, my best friends Emma and Mackenzie, and all of my many roommates, classmates, TAs, coworkers, etc.
What I enjoyed most about my experience at BYU was:
- my study abroad with the Public Health department! Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
While earning my degree I was involved in the following clubs/organizations:
- the Yoga Club, Women's Services, the Elizabeth Warren Presidential Campaign, and Women of the World.
I plan to use my degree to:
- Work for local government, doing program planning and working with vulnerable populations.
Now that I have completed the program, I'm most looking forward to:
- Working in the field! The pandemic makes graduation a little sad, but it's definitely a historic time to enter the public health industry.