Aisa Madison Romo
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Emphasis in Health Science
While earning my degree, my greatest supporters were:
- My parents, brother, extended family, and friends as well as the amazing faculty.
What I enjoyed most about my experience at BYU was:
- Learning on a Christ-centered campus surrounded by a welcoming and kind community.
While earning my degree I was involved in the following clubs/organizations:
- The Association of Future Female Physicians, BYU Team HBV, Adopt a Grandparent
I plan to use my degree to:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and families.
Now that I have completed the program, I'm most looking forward to:
- Continuing my education through earning a Masters in Public Health.